The Vaughn Wyant Automotive Group is now accepting applications for a Shipper-Receiver Assistant for Jubilee Ford. We are looking for a talented, passionate employee who will enjoy working in a family environment and has a proven record of excellence.
As the successful applicant you will:
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Have great interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess superior time-management skills and is able to prioritize requests
- Have a proven record of helping to maintain a safe work environment
- Have superior communication service skills
In this exciting role, you will:
- Examines shipment contents and compares with records such as manifests, invoices or orders to verify accuracy of shipment
- Packs, seals and labels materials to prepare for shipping
- Provides shipping estimates as required
- Prepares documents such as bills of lading and shipping orders
- Completes daily shipping and receiving logs
- Orders and stores shipping supplies to maintain stock inventory
- Oversees loading and unloading of goods
- Puts away stock
- Tags and packages returns to suppliers
- Processes outgoing mail
We offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts on automobiles and service, flexibility and an amazing work environment.
Application deadline is February 8, 2013.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.