Job Order #: 5256243
Length of Employment:
University Bachelor's Degree
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
- Communication with project managers, contractors, placers and engineers to ensure an accurate scope of work including forwarding approval drawings
- Communicate with fabrication department to ensure on time delivery to customer site locations in accordance with project delivery schedule and contract specifications
- Perform and record various mathematical calculations and equations using charts, graphs, hand-held calculators and conventional CAD system computer software programs
- Working closely with other experienced detailers or supervisors, incorporate simple/routine elevations, sections, plans, bending details, and developing detailed placing and material lists
- Review and checking of work produced by other team mates
- Assist in training and further development of other team mates
- Candidate would possess a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or a related field, plus three years detailing experience OR five-seven years of detailing experience including some in a senior capacity
- Ability to detail and coordinate complex projects
- Requires thorough knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of construction practices
- Above average grasp of trigonometry and geometry
- Blue print reading skills and strong problem solving expertise would be an asset
- Must have a solid understanding of ACI and CRSI codes as required
- Candidate should have good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as be able to work well with team mates or independently in a fast paced environment.
PLEASE SEE WORKOPOLIS SENIOR DETAILER JOB POSTING FOR FULL DESCRIPTION OF JOB AND LOCATIONS.
Harris Rebar is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Skills and Abilities
- Examine Drawings For Conformity And Errors
- Write Technical Reports
Area Of Specialization
- Civil Drafting
Type Of Drafting
- Presentation Drawings
- Detailing Drafting
- Shop Drawings