Facility: Community Health (Public Health Services, Estevan)
Job Location: Estevan
Hours of Work: 224 total hours per 6 week rotation (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When filled.
- An Environmental Health Diploma or Degree
- Certified with the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors
- Ability to interpret and apply sanitation legislation
- Analytical skills, sound judgment and the ability to make independent decisions
- Proven oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Candidates who have completed the 12 week practicum and are awaiting certificate are eligible to apply
- Willing and able to travel extensively
Comments: * Temporary position may work to March 31, 2013.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 PM on closing date. Part-time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory or designated holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 21.02 the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job description or shift schedules.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.