Operates and performs general maintenance for facility/plant systems and equipment.
- Grade 10.
- Firemans certificate.
- Refrigeration or Pool Operator certificate, where required by the job.
- Good attendance required.
- Twelve (12) months previous experience in a maintenance environment (e.g., commercial or industrial).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and equipment, required for the job.
- Valid drivers license.
Patient, Resident, Client and Employee Safety is a critical aspect of quality healthcare. All staff are accountable for creating a culture of safety, working as a team, communicating effectively and responding to adverse events.
The Saskatoon Health Region is committed to providing mentorship for our employees; all new external hires will be offered peer mentorship to support their transition into this position.