Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL), providing manufacturing, wholesaling, merchandising and support services to over 235 retail co-operatives in western Canada, is now accepting applications for Nutrition and Production Consultant for our Regional Office located in Regina, Saskatchewan.
In this position reporting to the Feed Sales and Marketing Manager, responsibilities will include:
1. Sale of Co-op manufactured feeds, animal health and livestock equipment products to retail co-ops and agricultural producers.
2. Provide technical information to feeders.
3. Promoting FCLs full line of livestock products.
4. Work closely with the Feed Plant Managers advising on new trends and opportunities.
5. Travel within Saskatchewan.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture with a major in Animal Sciences.
2. Poultry or Beef/Dairy background.
3. Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Preference will be given to those with feed sales experience.
FCL offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity for advancement in one of Western Canada's most successful organizations.
Please submit a detailed resume, with salary expectations, in confidence to: