The YWCA Regina is a non-profit organization that exists to support and empower women, children and youth in addressing their diverse needs in the realization of their full potential.
One full-time position is available as an Early Childhood Educator in a YWCA Regina Childcare Centre. The successful applicant will be responsible for the children's wellbeing as well as the creation and implementation of developmentally appropriate programming.
- Providing a safe environment for all children
- Programming for children utilizing the Play and Exploration principles
- Be a team player
- Have a positive attitude
- Be punctual and dependable
Education and experience essential.
- Early Childhood Education Level II & III ECE preferred but equivalent education in a related field that provides good understanding of child development will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Tuberculosis test
- Must have Criminal Record Check