Located at our Home Office location in Saskatoon, Sk and reporting to the Corporate Accounting Supervisor, the Accounting Technician is responsible for:
1. Reconciliation of various general ledger clearing accounts.
2. Maintaining vehicle register, record of lease operator holdbacks and hold payments.
3. Reconcile outstanding trip and manifest reports, ensuring they are in a current status.
4. Reconciliation of various bank accounts.
5. Correct rejected posting to vehicle fuel purchases.
6. Reconcile and pay Diners Club invoices.
7. Handle freight correspondance as required.
To qualify, applicants must possess a high school education, SIAST ACP classes: Introductory Accounting I & II (ACCT 122 & 125), Intermediate Accounting I & II (ACCT 220 & 221) plus a minimum of one year related experience.
Please note this position is a temporary full time position for 12 months.