- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
Working in a busy environment, you will be responsible for loading and unloading shipments, preparing and stacking skids, sorting freight and verifying goods received along with other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must be a team player, energetic to accomplish all his\her responsibilities and be motivated to succeed. Attention to detail and accuracy are important to ensure that correct information is inputted into the computer.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum of one year of related experience
- Forklift experience or certificate would be an asset
Please visit www.westburne.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.