Heritage Inn Saskatoon requires an energetic, customer oriented, highly organized and efficient team leader to head up our Banquet department.
The successful applicant will motivated, driven to succeed and have a desire to achieve and surpass goals to further their career in the hospitality industry.
You will have:
- Minimum one year experience in similar management position.
- Relative banquet experience will be considered;
- Knowledge of computer and POS systems;
- Ability to work on weekend and shifts;
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Customer satisfaction driven
Duties include but are not limited to selling, promoting, booking and billing banquet and meeting functions; setting up and service; hiring, training, scheduling and supervising banquet staff; coordinating with chef/kitchen manager; following up with customers; and assisting with the operation of all departments of the hotel.
Only applicants with direct hotel and/or restaurant experience and who are currently living and legally able to work in Saskatchewan will be considered.