Are you a people person who is passionate about fostering long-term relationships with clients in rural communities? If you want the freedom to travel and support key accounts for a well-known Canadian manufacturer, apply for this excellent opportunity.
Working out of the companys Saskatoon office, this role requires a customer service-focused professional with extensive knowledge of building products. If you could thrive helping clients promote and sell the companys superior building products to the northern Saskatchewan community, this role is for you.
What you will do:
* Maintain regular and effective communication and strong relationships with all assigned clients
* Train and support clients to effectively promote and sell company products
* Develop and implement strategies for sales representatives to more effectively meet customer needs
* Troubleshoot and resolve client issues
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, key customers and trends within the community and the industry
* Articulate the companys vision and value proposition
* 2+ years of direct sales experience to lumber yards
* Strong knowledge of various building products
* Proven ability to build long-term business relationships within rural communities
* Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities
* Understanding of the culture within rural/farming communities
* Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the position)
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.