Job Order #: 5254000
How to Apply?:
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Box 280, Kindersley, SK S0L 1R0 or by fax: (306) 463-4494
The Logistics Coordinator monitors the quality, quantity, cost & efficiency of the movement of our goods across North & South America and overseas. The successful candidate will:
(1) Be directly responsible for all facets of planning outbound shipments including rail car, truck and container supply, vessel bookings, sourcing cost effective rates & tracing from beginning to end of shipment
(2) Liaison and maintain relationships with all third party transportation suppliers. i.e. Trucking & rail companies, freight forwarders and trans-loaders.
(3) Work in tandem with the Grain Buyer and the GM to set shipping plans based on the Company's best interest while honouring all contractual constraints with clients, third party suppliers and staff
(4) Gather & analyze data to monitor performance of third party transportation suppliers
(5) Allocate & manage staff resources according to daily changing needs
The successful candidate should:
(1) Be professional, motivated & willing to accept responsibilities
(2) Have a strong ability to establish changing priorities & to plan, coordinate & monitor work
(3) Have a demonstrated ability to develop & maintain interpersonal relationships with co-workers, staff & clients
(4) Possess strong oral & written communication skills
(5) Be highly detail orientated
(6) Experience in logistics or planning would be beneficial but the right individual will be trained.
This position pays a competitive salary, benefits & performance bonus. While we appreciate every application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Canpulse Foods is a special crop seed processor that buys direct from grower and exports worldwide. We have recently been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Companies in Saskatchewan" and we are involved in an exciting growth sector of agriculture.