Job Order #: 5253442
Length of Employment:
8-10 hours per week
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
- Merchandise stationary products.
- Vehicle with valid driver's license
- Computer with Internet, Word, and Excel programs
- Previous experience an asset
- Available Monday to Friday, Daytime.
- Flexible schedule
- Approx. 8 hrs per week.
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well under minimal supervision
- High School diploma
- 33 cents per km is also paid.
Skills and Abilities
- Retail establishment
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browser
- General office equipment
- Spreadsheet software
- Word processing software
Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Urban area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required