We are currently looking for a Food Service Worker for a full-time shift, Mon. - Fri. 7am-4pm.
Food Services Work assists with the preparation and distribution of food and beverages; Provides cafeteria, catering and dining room services; Cleans and sanitizes equipment and work area.
2.Safe Food Handling Certificate
3.Works effectively with staff
4.Demonstrates a willingness to work as a team member.
5.Communicates in a clear, concise and respectful manner.
6.Must be reliable and punctual.
7.Some cooking experience required
8.Good command of the English language
Skills and Abilities
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Portion and wrap foods
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
Kitchen Helping Skills
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
Type of Equipment
- Deep fryer
Work Location Information
- Urban area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Food Safe Certificate