Job Order #: 5253047
How to Apply?:
1. DRIVE sales by delivering exceptional customer service.
2. Meet or Exceed Company selling standards in all measurable areas of the business.
3. Adhere to the guidelines in the Brand Visual guide.
4. Ensure that all associates maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
1. Manage store associates through thorough use of HW & L Training Programs, goal setting, and regular follow up.
2. Provide consistent, documented appraisal of each associates sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
3. Recruit, develop, and comprehensively train store personnel.
4. Administer the progressive steps of discipline.
5. Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies.
6. Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
7. Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
8. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE CRITERIA
1. Four-year degree from a college or university in business or a related field; or two-year degree and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Established ability to produce sales results, while minimizing loss.
3. Proven supervisory skills, with capacity to deliver training material and assess retention.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and professional manner.
5. Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
6. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
7. Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
8. Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
9. Ability to work unsupervised.
10. Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.