Job Order #: 5253043
Caltech Surveys Ltd.
How to Apply?:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caltech Surveys Ltd. has an opening for a survey assistant in our Unity office on wellsite and pipeline surveys (Battlefords, Kindersley, Unity area)
Candidates must have a valid driver's license.
Preference will be given to those candidates with experience and safety certification (example: First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, PST, ATV Training), but neither is required.
Candidates must be willing to travel and spend time out of town, as well as work outdoors. Must be willing to work longer days, and some weekends.
- assisting survey party chief on wellsite and pipeline surveys
- placing iron posts with sledge hammer
- digging holes
- operating ATVs, GPS equipment, pipe locators
- marking wellsites and pipelines with wood stakes
- other duties as required
Caltech Surveys provides competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package.
Skills and Abilities
- Hold stakes during surveying activities
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
Area Of Specialization
- Surveying and optical instruments
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's licence