Candidates must be performance driven individuals with an aptitude for business development and relationship building. You must have knowledge of ag lending, basic small business lending, and advanced knowledge of consumer products and services to determine member needs to appropriately refer members. A sales focus with the ability to identify opportunities to promote and cross-sell credit union products and services is essential.
You will work independently as well as in a team environment. Strong analytical, reasoning, and decision making skills along with demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and organizational abilities are necessary. Successful candidates must be prepared to undertake ongoing training in the lending area.
This position will be responsible for the more complex agriculture and commercial accounts. Travel may be required.
- Post-secondary education with agricultural industry/education is essential, or combined education and experience
- minimum of five years of work related experience is required (credit union experience is a definite asset)
- demonstrated agricultural and commercial lending experience is preferred
- proven retail sales background in the financial services industry
- demonstrated business development skills to expand key member relations and develop new members
The successful candidate will have opportunities for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning and cooperative values.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, superannuation matched to 7%, relocation assistance, and a housing buyback program.
For more information on this position and our credit union you are invited to contact Tanya Morris, Business Development Manager - Lending, at 306-882-2899, ext 147 or visit our website at www.pccu.ca.