SimplexGrinnell is currently looking for a Sprinkler Service Supervisor to join our Regina District. In this challenging and rewarding role you will be responsible for providing overall guidance and support to a group of Sprinkler Service Fitters and Inspector(s) in their day to day operations. The individual in this role will be considered a working Supervisor.
- Supervise the Sprinkler department to achieve departmental goals.
- Provide support with scheduled and coordinating of sprinkler department service work, including inspections with the Service Coordinator.
- Review sprinkler hand-off packages from Sales.
- Ensure work orders and inspection reports are completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Review reports as required.
- Assist in ordering materials including new and replacement parts.
- Assist Total Service Manager on manpower planning and forecasting
- 3 or more years of experience in the installation, testing and servicing of sprinkler systems.
- Demonstrated leadership, time management, organizational and motivational skills.
- Working knowledge of NFPA and Local Fire Codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Customer focused
For more information regarding our company please visit our website: www.simplexgrinnell.com.
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
SimplexGrinnell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.