Sandy Ross Well Servicing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer that is looking to hire floorhands to work on service rigs in the Kindersley area. Applicants require current certification for H2S Alive and SFA/CPR. Must have a valid class 5 drivers license with preference to 1A or 3A, as well as, be physically fit, have a strong work ethic, be a team player, be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, and be willing to relocate.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Rigging up serivce rig and auxiliary equipment.
Servicing the well - Pulling and running rods and tubing, installing and removing BOP equipment and helping the crew with different tasks as assigned.
Clean up rig areas and drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment.
Hours of work are dependent on weather conditions and customer requirements.
Skills and Abilities
- Drilling and well service contractor
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Prairie region
- Continuous learning
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Assist other workers to maintain drilling equipment on drill floor
- Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment
- Clean up rig areas
- Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
- Handle, sort and move drill pipes, tools, cement and other materials
- Manipulate sections of pipes or drill stems at rig floor during drilling and during removal and replacement of pipes, drill stems and drill bits
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's licence
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Standard First Aid Certificate