Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Regina, SK
Education: Completed High School
Experience: Commerical Cooking Certificate or 03 Years experience in a Commerical Kitchen.
- Preparing and cooking complete meals, individual dishes and food.
- Plan menus, ensure quality of food and determine size of food productions.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Inspect order supplies.
- Supervise kitchen helper.
- Maintain inventory records.
Some night shifts scheduled quarterly.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Public transportation is available
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Finding information
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- Line cook
- Short order cook
- Cook (general)
Types of Meals/Food Prepared
- Short orders
Food Preparation Specializations
- Eggs and dairy
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Food Safe Certificate