Job Order #: 5251269
Moody's Equipment Ltd.
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Moody's Equipment Ltd.
Great Careers at
Moody's Equipment is a progressive Agricultural
and Construction equipment dealership with
locations in Saskatoon, Perdue, Unity,
Lloydminster, Kindersley, Calgary, High River and
Olds. Since our first dealership in Perdue,
Saskatchewan in 1964 we have maintained a high
focus on taking care of our customers and our people.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
This position offers the opportunity to operate an independant truck in the area. Class 1A license is required.
Excellent wages - Industry leading pay structure and opportunities
Training and Development Programs
Annual Performance reviews
Annual Salary review
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Health Travel Insurance
Group Life Insurance
Educational Assistance Program
Company matching Deferred Profit Sharing
Annual Safety Boot Allowance
3 Weeks Vacation Per year to start
Relocation costs are available for the right
Finally, we offer an excellent work environment
where you will be challenged, and learn something new every day.
When applying for this position, the job title and location must be present in the subject line.
Apply in confidence to:
Class 1A drivers license
New Holland Experience is an asset
1-2 years experience within a similiar role.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Job task planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Type of Equipment Repair
- Heavy construction equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Order parts and maintain inventory
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Service attachments and working tools
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
Major Work Area
Work Location Information
- Various locations
- In shop
- On-site customer service
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
- Farm Equipment Mechanic Red Seal Endorsement
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician Red Seal Endorsement
- Farm Equipment Mechanic Trade Certification
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Trade Certification
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate