Facility: Region (Weyburn)
Hours of Work: 37.5 Total Hours Per Week (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: When filled
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Systems Management (Engineering or Operations Management), and/or a health related field;
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and public relation skills;
- Proven administrative, organizational and leadership skills;
Demonstrated organization skills with an eye for detail;
- Must have strong facilitation and team management/building skills;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and monitor CQI and LEAN initiatives;
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Valid Driver's License.
Experience with LEAN methodologies an asset.
Comments: The KPO Lead Specialist directly supports the Executive Director of the Kaizen Promotion Office (KPO) and serves as the lead for the development and implementation of the supportive infrastructure for all LEAN improvement related activites across the Sun Country Health Region and it's affiliate organizations.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.