Do-All Development Ltd., a leading Western Canadian builder, is seeking framing & forming carpenters.
Job Location: Langham
Position: Full Time, Permanent.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in carpentry(minimum 1 year), some secondary education plus Vocational Training,
good communication skills and work well in a team environment.
You will be working on
residential and larger multi-family projects.
Skills and Abilities
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience
- Continuous learning
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Build and install framing for dropped ceilings, counters, indirect lighting, display cases, etc.
- Build walls and install partitions
- Build roof trusses
- Build porches and verandas
- Build foundations
- Build floor beams and subflooring
- Build and install platforms, scaffolding, ramps and ladders
- Erect prefabricated roof trusses, bracing and sheathing
Major Work Area
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Area Of Specialization
- Form work
- General carpentry
- Rough carpentry
Work Location Information
- Various locations