Working out of the Korchinski Unit located near Rama, SK, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following:
- Completion of the ongoing structural and mechanical maintenance in assigned facilities.
- To work with the facilities maintenance department to diagnose and correct deficiencies
- To develop a long term preventative maintenance program and budget for assigned facilities.
- Maintain an effective pest control program
- In conjunction with facilities maintenance department maintain a parts inventory sufficient to quickly respond to routine problems
- As required attend to emergency call outs.
- Attend centrally organized training programs.
- Responsible to act safely in performing job duties at all times
- Reporting safety concerns to the safety representative and/or Unit Manager.
- Order /purchase materials and services along with completion and submission of work orders.
- Ensure that all work complies with codes.