Employer is seeking a mature, responsible, qualified individual or couple to oversee the Regional Park operations for the season of 2013. A couple is preferred but not mandatory. Living accomodations are supplied as part of the salary package.
- Experience in managing a park is preferred.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of park/campground equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Valid class 5 driver's license and clear driving record.
- Good people skills with the ability to work with people in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic records keeping skills such as handling cash, making bank deposits, issuing receipts and invoicing, etc.
Managing all park operations including;
- overseeing gate, maintenance and water front staff
- maintenance and operation of all park equipment (small tractors, sewage and garbage trucks, etc.)
- taking in cash at gate and for campground and cabin rentals
- issuing receipts, invoicing, balancing cash and preparing bank deposits
- scheduling and supervising staff