Job Order #: 5248763
La vie en Rose
To Be Discussed.
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
La vie en Rose
Under the supervision of the District Sales Manager, the store manager is ultimately responsible for achieving the company standards in customer service, sales goals, control of store expenses, effective visual presentation techniques as well as ensuring the highest level of employee performance through the effective hiring of highly motivated staff.
* Maximize the bottom line profit margin of the store
* Achieve or exceed the sales objective and plan: communicate down the information necessary to achieve plan
* Analyse sales results and develop action-plans to improve results
* Maintain and analyse sufficient inventory levels
* Provide feedback to District Manager and buying team on stock needs, stock levels and special events to further maximize sales inventory turnover
*Be able to analyse the business through the reports from the computer
*Effectively manage all controllable expenses, with particular attention to wage control through effective scheduling and manpower planning
* At least 5 years of management experience in retail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Team building skills
* Dynamic and highly motivated