- Provide in-store service to assigned customer stores.
- Establish strong working relationships and communications with store management and Anderson employees.
- Maintain department inventory integrity for all assigned customer stores by scanning all Anderson product in an 8-week cycle or as requested.
- Work with store management to execute all marketing programs, planograms, and promotional displays within established guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and present recommendations to District Manager.
- Stock merchandise and maintain order wtihin department.
- Prepare/scan product for return on a monthly basis or as directed.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Learn and live the company values in achieving and maintaining Anderson standards.
- Recognition Assessment and Controls of Health and Safety hazards. Approximately 8+ hours per week, plus any extra projects that may come up. Reliable vehicle,computer with internet and printer,access to digital camera and able to lift up to 50lbs. is required.
Payrate of $13+ depending on experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Retail establishment
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browser
- Arrange product according to planogram
- Customer service oriented
- Basic computer skills (will train)
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required