Job Order #: 5247522
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of basic welding (cutting torch)
- Competency using protractor, tape measure and angle finder
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Possess basic knowledge of angle grinder and cutoff saw
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Team player
- Operate loopers, forming presses, chop saws, hydraulic wire trimmers, punch presses and winders
- Set up and operate equipment required for the work order
- Effectively complete quality checks
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and daily equipment maintenance
- May require shift work and/or overtime
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational & health allowances, and advancement opportunities within the company.