Job Order #: 5247426
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Rems innovative design team ensures our longevity and continuous growth. Join an experienced engineering team with a solid track record.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Two year diploma in CAD/CAM, Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- Competence using programs such as Solidworks and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of metal fabrication capabilities
Preference would be given to candidates with:
- Two years of drafting experience
- Experience working with Bills of Materials and Part Numbering Systems
- Industrial manufacturing experience
- An agricultural background
- Project management and design capabilities
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching & bonus programs, educational & health allowances, and advancement opportunities within the company.