Summary: Performs duties under guidance of Management team to ensure the success of the promotional event or activity. 1. Performs janitorial and cleaning services such as: - Initial Sweeping using a broom, washing floors using a mop - Vacuuming carpeted areas - Cleaning mirrors and windows - Remove waste / collecting recyclables - Replenish paper products
2. Set-up and takedown of special events at any location designated and assists with staging as workload necessitates.
3. Perform Labourer tasks on maintenance projects such as: - Lifting carrying and placing materials - Perform maintenance tasks such as changing light bulbs, spot painting and small repairs as it relates to the event. - Operating hand tools such as hammers and shovels
4. Receives and executes directions from Management while providing feedback on problems that may be encountered at event.
5. Must present self in a professional manner to interact with fans of all ages, sponsors, event day guests, and on occasion acts.
6. Provides exceptional customer service while maintaining a professional appearance in the designated attire.
7. Works safely, following safety rules and regulations while working in an efficient manner that prioritizes workload.
8. Maintains assigned tools and equipment
9. Promote and maintain positive public relations between staff and customers.
NOTE: The duties listed are not set forth for the purpose of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally performed outside of the listed duties above. (Other duties as assigned)
EDUCATION Grade 12 or GED Equivalent First Aid & CPR ?C? Level WHMIS Valid Class 5 Drivers License
EXPERIENCE AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS - Must be available weekends, holidays and nights as required. - Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.