Powder-Coat Personnel opportunity
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to read, understand, and follow work orders
- Previous powder coat paint experience
- Possess basic math and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and cooperative team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prepare parts for blasting; including grinding and chipping
- Start up and maintain use of ovens, set-ups and minor repairs to all areas of powder paint
- Maintain a clean work area and paint equipment
Rem offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational & health allowances, and cross-training opportunities within the company.
For more information, contact the HR Department.
Email your application today to:
Rem Enterprises Inc.
Phone: (306) 773-0644 ext. 227