Job Order #: 5246284
Technical/Applied Science Diploma
How to Apply?:
If you would like to be considered for the position of Service Technician, or know someone who might, please email your resume to Czarina Macalalad at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position call 204.926.3503, quoting job number 5504.
Are you an effective team player and self-starter who is keen to stay current with trends and products in your field? As Service Technician of this leading Canadian company, you will troubleshoot, service and repair equipment, according to manufacturer standards, company procedures and customer needs. Success in this role will depend on your ability to adapt effectively to changing customer requirements.
What you will do:
* Follow service call schedules; travel to customer sites and execute service work timely and professionally
* Test, repair, and certify equipment in accordance with industry standards, including the Occupational Health & Safety Act
* Respond to customer requests for service quotes and estimates
* Ensure all related documentation (i.e. work summaries; transfers of goods; daily, weekly and monthly reports) is accurate and complete
* Maintain and organize parts inventory within your service truck and in the shop
* Adhere to customer site-specific health, safety and environmental requirements
* High school diploma and post-secondary training in a technical or business-related field
* 2 years of experience inspecting, repairing and installing equipment (fire suppression equipment preferred)
* Demonstrated mechanical and mathematical aptitude
* Strong sales experience and decision-making abilities
* Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Valid drivers license
* Willingness to obtain 2 designated manufacturer certifications within 1st year of employment
Skills and Abilities
- Install, Maintain And Repair Electronic Equipment