The Lac La Ronge Indian Band, Health Services Department is now inviting applications for a Permanent Full Time Administrative Assistant.
- Operate a switchboard, direct calls and provide information;
- Communicate in a clear, accurate and respectful manner;
- Performing clerical duties e.g. File, statistics and prepare reports;
- Prepare and maintain databases, reports and enter statistics;
- Create, edit and format documents;
- Developing and maintaining filing systems;
- Prioritizing workload with competing demands;
- Organizing and assisting in meetings, conferences, arranging travel and accommodation and special projects;
- Be a cooperative, collaborative and supportive team member;
- Be trustworthy and discreet in order to maintain confidential client?s information.
- Certificate or post-secondary training in Clerical Skills;
- Prior experience preferred;
- Must have a valid driver's license;
- Ability to speak Cree is an asset, but not required;
Salary & Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to Brenda Bird, Personnel Clerk by Friday, November 30, 2012 @ 4:30 pm at address above.
Please provide three professional references, excluding Chief and Council.
LLRIBHS thanks all applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.