Associate Restaurant Manager
Are you an adaptable leader who is committed to delivering quality products and outstanding customer service? This popular restaurant chain is opening multiple new locations in western Canada and wants to get you in on the ground floor! As Associate Restaurant Manager, you will oversee store operations, and manage staff. If you have a hospitality background and are looking for new opportunities, your next career move is waiting.
What you will do:
* Supervise and schedule restaurant staff
* Train employees in restaurant policies and procedures related to food preparation, sanitation, health and safety
* Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times
* Assistant General Manager with monitoring budgets and inventory
* Participate in employee hiring process
* Assist with timekeeping and payroll management
* 3+ years of management experience in the restaurant or hospitality sectors
* Excellent customer service skills
* Track record of financial accountability
* Proven leadership and collaboration abilities
If you would like to be considered for the position of Associate Restaurant Manager, or know someone who might, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this position call 204.926.2201, quoting job number 5321.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.