HVAC Service Manager (Winnipeg)
Are you a people person, with excellent technical and leadership skills? One of Manitobas largest HVAC contractors is looking for an experienced manager to lead its HVAC service department. As HVAC Service Manager, you will work within a small team to dispatch service technicians and troubleshoot customer issues. If you are a strong communicator with experience in the HVAC industry, this position is for you.
What you will do:
* Conduct dispatch calls to service technicians for the residential HVAC division
* Troubleshoot customer furnace and air conditioning issues over the phone
* Address customer inquiries over the phone and follow up with resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction
* Communicate effectively and regularly with service technicians to determine status of service calls
* 3 years of experience in the residential HVAC service industry, in a dispatch, service technician, or service management role
* Proven ability to troubleshoot HVAC issues over the phone
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone who might be, we welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Dan Lewis at email@example.com or call 204.926.2202, quoting job number 5444.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.