Job Order #: 5244380
Reitmans Canada Ltd.
Length of Employment:
Completed at least some secondary school
How to Apply?:
This job is no longer taking applications
This job is no longer taking applications and is displayed only for reference.
To view current postings please conduct a new search.
Reitmans Canada Ltd.
Team Leader - Smart Set - Cornwall Centre
Smart Set is always looking to add team leaders to our Team!
Why work at Smart Set?
7 good reasons to make your next career move a Smart move:
1) A great salary, 50% clothing discount off the latest fashions
2) Flexible, well balanced and dynamic work environment to fit your style
3) Comprehensive Group Health, Dental, Life, LTD benefits
4) Employee Assistance Program
5) Comprehensive orientation and industry leading training program
6) Countless avenues for personal growth within Smart Set and across banners
7) Energetic, passionate, true and fun team
In the end, its really all about you
So do you?
-like to get results
-like to take an active role in coaching and leading the store team in creating a positive experience for the customer
-want a position that will lead to career growth and greater success
-like to work with people, are outgoing and team-oriented
use your fashion flair to give good advice
If you're driven by fashion, and want to work with people who share your passion in a fun, energizing team, you are a match, so lets talk!
Make your move; make it a Smart Set move
Skills and Abilities
- Clothing store
- Own transportation
Type Of Experience
- Women's clothing
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Suggestive selling
- Suggest ways to care for goods
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Process money, cheque and credit/debit card payment
- Customer service oriented
- Work with minimal supervision
- Arrange for repairs to products or equipment
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Operate cash register
- Perform minor repairs to products or equipment
- Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases