Athol Murray College is seeking part-time Training Room personnel. Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the Training Room personnel is responsible for providing for the general welfare and health of the College athletes. Staff is needed for weekend shifts only.
Preference will be given to individuals with a background in emergency first aid, specifically Primary Care Paramedic or First Responders. The successful candidate must have certification in Standard First Aid, CPR Level C, and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED.) Knowledge of sports injuries is an asset.
For full position details and inquiries, please contact Sharron Bryce, Nurse Manager, at (306) 732-1223. Application information and further information about the College can be found at www.notredame.ca.
We thank all candidates in advance. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills and Abilities
- Driver's abstract
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Assess extent of injuries or illness of trauma victims to determine emergency medical treatment
- Document and record nature of injuries and treatment provided
- Administer pre-hospital emergency care
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Canadian Red Cross First-Aid Certificate
- Driver's licence
- Emergency First Response Course
- St. John's Ambulance First-Aid Certificate