Are you are a CFAA certified technician with excellent customer service skills? Do you want to join a growing Manitoba company that offers regular growth and advancement opportunities?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work in a team to inspect and repair fire alarm systems in residential and commercial buildings.
What you will do:
* Inspect fire alarms on industrial, commercial and residential sites ( primarily apartments & condos)
* Test heat and smoke detectors, fire alarm bells and horns
* Assess, troubleshoot and repair fire alarm system deficiencies
* Complete work orders and inspection and safety reports
* Obtain service schedules from dispatcher
* Respond to emergency service calls on a rotating on-call basis
* CFAA certification
* Class M-S Electrician license
* 3 to 4 years of industry experience
* Flexible and outgoing work style
* Valid drivers license
* Professional personal presentation
* Solid computer skills
What you will get:
* Industry specific tools provided
* Work vehicle and cell phone provided
* Safety training provided
* Health benefits
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.