Are a team-focused, customer-oriented HVAC technician, looking for growth opportunities with a new company? Here is an exciting opening with one of Manitobas largest HVAC companies.
Working within a small team of technicians, in this established and growing company, you will respond to service, repair and emergency calls from residential customers.
What you will do:
* Respond to service calls on residential heating and air conditioning systems (6 to 8 per day)
* Troubleshoot system issues and perform repairs
* Perform annual furnace and air conditioning system inspections
* Respond to emergency service calls on a rotating on-call basis
* Compile reports, paperwork and payroll once weekly
* Assist with commercial and residential HVAC installations, as required
* Gasfitter B (Domestic) license
* 5+ years of industry experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professional and friendly personal presentation
* Valid drivers license
* Class M electrical license (refrigeration) an asset
* Cell phone, vehicle and gas card provided
* Annually boot allowance
* Competitive wages
* Profit share opportunities
* Health & benefits plan
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.
Skills and Abilities
- Inspect And Test Electronic Equipment And Assemblies