Great Careers at
Moody's Equipment is a progressive Agricultural and Construction equipment dealership with locations in Saskatoon, Perdue, Unity, Lloydminster, Kindersley, Calgary, High River and Olds. Since our first dealership in Perdue, Saskatchewan in 1964 we have maintained a high focus on taking care of our customers and our people.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Ability to safely operate large Agriculture and Construction Machinery
Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
Must provide proven customer service skills
Some of the main duties include:
1. Maintain equipment organization per instructions from supervisor.
2. Unload whole goods which is the primary duty. Ability to take instruction on whole goods unloading from service department.
Deliver packing slips to inventory manager, sales manager or service writer, in that order. Mark piece with unit number as well as all kits with unit.
Store kits in the whole goods shed in prescribed location.
3. Unload parts shipments but only at instruction of ag/construction sales manager. Parts unloading duties are primarily shipper/receiver, but during peak times, marketing assistant may be required to help out.
4. Keep yard neat, clean and organized, concrete pad display area included. Inspect daily. Keep pad and sidewalk clean and de-iced in winter.
In the subject line please quote Yard Attendant Saskatoon and attach resume using Microsoft Word
Apply in confidence to:
Only those applications received using the above mentioned method will be considered
Skills and Abilities
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
- Deal with public