The Lac La Ronge Indian Band-Health Services Department is now inviting applications for 1 Permanent full-time Junior Finance Officer. The ideal candidates will be responsible for the provision of specialized payroll administration, accounting and financial services for the LLRIB Health Services Department.
- AccPac Payroll System and Attendance Records
- AccPac Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
- Financial reporting and analysis in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Month-end & year-end accounting cycles
- Transaction processing for Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Performing and maintaining financial records
- Ensures the accountability of all expenditure and revenues
- Other administrative and financial duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration and/ or 3 years experience with related education
- Current AccPac for Windows, including payroll
- Ability to utilize accounting programs, maintain financial record
- Clear understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Criminal Records Check & Child Abuse Records Check
- Must be bondable
Salary & Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package such as Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
To submit an application for this career opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to Brenda Bird, Personnel Clerk by Friday, November 23, 2012 @ 3:00 pm.
Mail: Human Resource Department, Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services, Box 1770, La Ronge, SK S0J 1L0