(This is a re-advertisement for this position. Previous applicants do not need to re-apply.)
Owned and operated by the Lac La Ronge Indian Band the Keethanow Group of Businesses (KGB) includes a Lumber & Furniture Store, Bingo Hall, 3 Confectionary/ Gas Bars and 2 Grocery Stores.
The KGB Administration office is now inviting applications for following position based out of La Ronge, Saskatchewan.
- Reconcile and maintain the general ledgers, bank statements, accounts payable, and daily deposits;
- Prepare monthly & year-end financial statements;
- Implement financial policies and procedures;
- Assist with the annual audit;
- Maintain financial files and records;
- Other administrative and financial duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration and 3 -5 years of general accounting duties in abusiness setting;
- Experience with Simply Accounting, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Valid Class 5 driver?s licence would be an asset.
Deadline for application: 4:00 pm, Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Submit updated cover letter, resume including three (3) professional references, one reference must be from last employer (excluding Chief and/or Councillors, please do not include Personal References) to:
Deborah Charles, Human Resource Clerk
Lac La Ronge Indian Band
Personnel & Staff Development
La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Phone: (306) 425-2183
Fax: (306) 425-5559