Job Order #: 5239887
Bell Inc. & Virgin Mobile Inc.
Hourly plus commission
Length of Employment:
How to Apply?:
Apply online at our website www.virginmobile careers.ca
What's the Gig?
The Virgin Sales Associate will be responsible for driving sales results for the Virgin Kiosk. Your focus will be attracting customers to the business, understanding the needs of our customers in order to provide them with the ideal phone, accessories and rate plan to meet their needs.
The really important stuff...
- Achieve sales targets for your store location.
- Increase awareness and sales through special events and VMC driven specific promotions.
- Showcase your skills to deliver product knowledge and sales training to in-store sales people and managers.
- Create excitement and enthusiasm by bringing the brand to life at retail.
- Execute weekly in-store programs including: merchandising, promotions and reporting.
- Maintenance and monitoring of P.O.P. displays and plan-o-gram compliance.
- Replenishment and refreshment of all P.O.P. and promotional materials.
- Gather and provide market and customer feedback on products, services, materials, and promotions.
What are we looking for from you?
- Strong interpersonal and communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry.
- A Self-Starter and entrepreneur who is motivated to inspire a team.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Results oriented.
What else are we looking for from you?
- You must love customers.
- You must be passionate about what you do.
- You must love to laugh and have fun.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year sales/ customer service experience.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Electronics specialty shop
Type Of Experience
- Significant use of memory
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading text
- Suggestive selling
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Process money, cheque and credit/debit card payment
- Customer service oriented
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice on home entertainment systems and other electronic equipment
- Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases