Are you an adaptable leader who is committed to delivering quality products and outstanding customer service? This popular restaurant chain, with new locations in Manitoba, is seeking a reliable General Manager to oversee store operations, including financial performance and staff management. If you have a hospitality background and a history of leading with integrity, your next career move is waiting.
What you will do:
* Supervise and schedule restaurant staff
* Train employees in restaurant policies and procedures related to food preparation, sanitation, health and safety
* Ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times
* Monitor restaurant budgets and inventory; maintain efficient ordering of ingredients and supplies
* Manage employee hiring, performance reviews, timekeeping and payroll
* Oversee Secret Shopper and security programs for the restaurant
* 4+ years of management experience in the restaurant or hospitality sectors
* Excellent customer service skills
* Track record of financial accountability
* Proven leadership and collaboration abilities
If you would like to be considered for the position of General Manager, or know someone who might, please email your resume to Natasha Garcia at email@example.com. To learn more about this position call 204.926.2201, quoting job number 5321.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitobas largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like theyre our only candidate.