* Valid First Aid & CPR . * Prohibited Drug Test. * Minimum Grade 12. * Post secondary training in the Human Service field an asset and/or related work experience . * The ability to establish healthy and respectful relationships with children and youth. * An ability to work as a team member. * Knowledge of First Nations Culture, values, and traditions. * Knowledge of the Indian Child & Family Services Act .
* Ability to obtain commercial auto insurance coverage. * Able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check, Automated Child Index and Vulnerable Sector Check. * Fingerprinted Criminal Records Check if requested. * Submission of a Drivers Abstract . * Willingness to travel. * Willingness to work shifts including nights/evenings/days and weekends. * Ability to lift.
* Primary responsibility for timely, accurate and complete recording of information required for individual care plans and case work activities for each child during their time in the facility. * Implement program policies and operating standards approved by 4DCFS Inc. Board of Directors
* Maintain knowledge of the program and practice standards approved by the 4DCFS Board of Directors.
* Maintain an effective and positive relationship between the program and external partners involved in the lives of the children in care. * Monitor clients on a regular basis throughout shift. * Adhere to all 4DCFS Inc. policy and procedure manuals. * Attend staff meetings, training and workshops. * Other duties as requested by immediate supervisor.
*** We thank all applicants and wish to advise that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.