Facility: Region (Weyburn)
Hours of Work: 37.5 total hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: When filled
- Post-secondary education - graduate of an approved two year program in Food and Nutrition Management
- Eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in institutional food service. Experience in a unionized environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer operations including common business software applications
- Experience in managing a diverse group of employees.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's licence (travel is required).
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.