Magazine Advertising Sales Consultant for Regina & Area
Job Description: Calling on established and prospective advertisers, in a 'consultative' manner, by conducting fact finding interviews and making advertising SALES presentations.
Fine Lifestyles magazine is a free, upscale, glossy, quarterly magazine with approx 90,000 top income readers; delivered to: homes, major hotel rooms, Welcome Wagon, medical offices, Internet, subscribers.
Advertising (prospect) database & in depth advertising research supplied. Creative designers for spec layouts also supplied.
Very high income potential for the right person.
Expert training, sales materials and support also provided.
-- Some post secondary preferred, although aptitude and attitude is more important.
-- MS Office.
-- Print advertising sales experience preferred, but will train the right, organized, positive and driven person.
-- send resume / covering letter to: Randy@FineLifestyles.ca
Skills and Abilities
- Cellular phone
- Internet access
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
Products or Services (Sales)
- Media advertising
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Type of Customers
- Commercial establishments
- Domestic governments
- Professional clients
- Provide clients presentations of the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Conduct sales transactions
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Customer service oriented
- Advertise sales
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic mail
- General office equipment
- Presentation software
- Spreadsheet software
- Word processing software
Work Location Information
- Work from home
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required