Our client is a major contributor to one of the greatest worldwide producers of construction materials and an industry leader of cement manufacturing and construction materials. Building on their recent success, an expansion mode has created a challenging role for an Industrial Sales Representative to promote & market their cement products while providing technical expertise and market intelligence to their customers.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, enhance your superior sales skills, customer relationship and leadership qualities in this role which provides an opportunity to build on your supervisory skills by taking charge of our client's cement distribution terminal.
- Previous experience in business development and/or sales and supervisory role
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engieering and/or Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Technical/Industrial product sales (cement, aggregates, ready mix, precast concrete, concrete pipes, asphalt, pavers, tiles, clay bricks) knowledge an asset
- General understanding of the concrete industry; Industrial or Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical capabilities
The primary objective of this career advancement opportunity is to assure the company's budgeted objectives are attained within the sales territory while you get a chance to showcase your sales talent to become a long term asset to this organization. Our client is highly focused on technical excellence and provides outstanding products and services to their customers.