Establish a long term career with an organization that leads the agribusiness industry in Canada and has a key international presence of connecting producers to customers in more than 50 destination countries. Our clients rapid growth in a well diversified agribusiness mix is led by their employee's commitment to high performance, trust and respect. They currently seek a 'Industrial Mechanic' who is focused on safety, quality and operational efficiency in managing maintenance and building services.
A great opportunity for you to progress your career by promoting your excellent technical capabilities and extensive supervisory skills in a management role. You will receive solid leadership through long term vision and strategic planning. This management role would be ideal for an individual who has a passion for the agriculture industry and previous hands on experience in Industrial maintenance, Boilers, Steam production and HVAC systems.
- Extensive experience repairing mechanical and industrial equipment in a manufacturing/industrial setting. Preference would be given to a journeyperson tradesperson designation like a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic or an engineering background.
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience
- Sound understanding in all facets of grain mill operations or food production an asset
- Ability to understand and communicate safe work, safety standards, monitor plan operations, quality assurance and compliance requirements
- Managing maintenance plans and Preventative Maintenance programs to increase uptime & profitability
- Responsible for all aspects of human resource management
To apply for this position please visit:
https://www.grasslandsgroup.com/workseekers/jobdetails.php?jid=1073 or email your resume to email@example.com
Questions may be addressed to Dan at 306-242-8500