Fluid Power Mechanic
Immediate opening available for Fluid Power Mechanic for Hydraulic Division
- Read Blue Prints, Schematics and Technical Drawings
- Assemble, Dismantle, Repair and Reassemble Drilling Rig Hydraulics
- Conduct Tests on Hydraulic Systems
- Thorough Knowledge of Drilling Rig Hydraulic Components
- Maintain Hydraulic Equipment
- Operate Pneumatic Tools and Test Equipment
- Welding skills
- Valid Driver's License MANDATORY
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Fluid Power Specialist, or Journeymen Millwright
Note: Applicant must indicate which position they are applying for in their cover letter or resume.
We offer Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP programs.
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply: In person, mail(501 6th Street, Estevan, Saskatchewan, S4A 1A5), email (email@example.com) or fax (306-634-8623)